I’ve been pretty M.I.A. recently and I feel absolutely horrible for not posting anything new. I thought I’d give you guys a quick update on the exciting things that have been happening in my life:
- I was finally accepted into the Disney College Program on June 1st when I was originally rejected in the first round of hiring back in March.
- I graduated the University of California, Riverside on June 12th with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a concentration in Marketing.
- I had my Disney Traditions June 20th.
- I started my first Disney College Program class and my role at the Disney Desk on June 24th.
- Yesterday, I had my graduation party!
It’s been a complete whirlwind to the point where it feels like everything happened in a blur, but I couldn’t be more excited to start my career with Disney immediately after graduating! I will post a couple posts on beauty in the coming days, but what I really want to is would you like me to blog about my experience in the Disney College Program? I could go into detail about why I chose Disney, what the program is, how I applied, what class I am taking, what I do in my role, etc.
Let me know down in the comment section below! I would love to share my journey as it happens, but only if it is something that you are genuinely interested about. Otherwise, I will continue with my usual beauty posts starting tomorrow!
I would like to give a big thank you to all of you that have stuck around and read my blog! It truly means the world to me because blogging is something I enjoy fully!